Thursday, March 24, 2011

CHANGES

How are you with changes? Do you freak out not knowing what your next move is going to be or do you just take things in stride? I know every one has experienced change in one of these catagories or even maybe in a different manner. But how did you make it through that particular moment when you knew your life was going to change forever?
My life has been through so many changes since the age of two. I can honestly say I remember the biggest majority of these changes. Some I wish I could forget but that's neither here nor there because God has been with me through every single one of them. Would you believe even before I knew Him by name? He had to have been carrying me through my first three years of life because they were rough. I've heard stories of children going through similiar experiences, maybe some more worse than mine and they never made it through it. I have tried to see change through God's eyes. Meaning my life wouldn't be changing for what ever reason if He wasn't okay with it. God's Will is going to happen whether I'm prepared for it or not and it's going to happen even if I'm not happy about the road He chooses for me. I discovered that once I choose to be content and except the life God has obviously chosen for me, things start falling into place and I mean the right things.
November 2010 my husband and I were all prepared to move to Oklahoma for employment reasons. When Christmas rolled around God showed us He had other plans in store for us. We were placed where we were needed at the right time. My brother in law needed my husband and I to care for his 11yr old daughter while he worked on the river. Needless to say Oklahoma would have to wait a while. I was heart broken but God showed me we were needed here more. God has blessed us by allowing us to finally move to Oklahoma. We are welcoming this change in our lives with open arms and God's guidence. My way of dealing with new changes whether good or bad is I let God lead me through them.
I hope every one has a wonder day.

No comments:

Post a Comment