Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Pain Inside

   I'm too young for this!!!!!! My body is crying out from the top of it's lungs but no one seems to hear the cries. The pain can only be described for now. If I had a bone protruding from a limb or if I were already wheel chair bound or perhaps my fingers already in their deformed state only then would those around me be able to see my actual pain. Do they not realize the physical pain is nothing compared to the mental and emotional pain? All 3 of these monsters have placed me in a prison with no means of escape. I can squeeze my way through the physical bars because my physical pain can't be seen only described. I wear a mask most of the time to hide the other 2. Some days the mask turns to rain only to erupt into a severe thunder storm that leaves nothing but destruction. Other days the mask is so dry it could be blown away by the faintest whisper. On the days when it's just too much to try and squeeze through those bars and too much to wear any kind of mask at all, my spirit retreats to the place where one day it may never return. I am begging to be rescued but until that day arrives I will be confined to this prison I call The Pain Inside!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment